First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Aqua Kitty Dx

That was a waste of $1.99




Genre: Shooter
Platform: PS Vita

What's is it about:
Milk supply is running low. But it is available in the earth's core. So a group of cats explorers have to drill in the earth's core. It's our job to protect them from the aliens. Oh yeah, it is in 8-bit

Gameplay consist of:
- Shooting
- Saving the miners

What I Liked: 
- The story is downright absurd.
- The shooting is fun

What I didn't Liked:
- The game gets repetitive after a couple of stages.

Status: Played 4 stages and then I was done. 

Score: You'll be bored after a couple of minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment