First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Day 280: Raya celebration

This year the office decided to go low key and make the company Raya celebration at the office. We combine with our sister company so probably will save the cost. I wore my purple festive shirt. It turns out a lot of people were wearing purple too. The food was good. Didn't took a picture since, the mood was not too raya-ish. It was not as grand as last year that's for sure. Everyone was there and treated more like a eatery. Where you come, you eat you leave. We did had our company meeting that evening. It was good. They say that we are meeting expectations and we will probably get bonuses like last year f we stick with it. My friend was sad since she probably got a mouthful with the boss due to Day 279 events. She was unmotivated to come to work. I did my best to cheer her up. But shit like this happens. We usually have to learn from it. The problem is people won't see it that way since when it involves money, there is always someone to blame.

Level up:+1
Current Level: 53

No comments:

Post a Comment