First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Day 282: An unexpected turn of events

Friday... 3 more days until we need to submit the tender... We have done 30% of it. We are waiting for the rest 70% of the items from the vendor and NK needs to consolidate all the documents. After thousand of trees I killed to print the documents... I found that our client manager RN have another tender due... And probably wants to drop out of this one...

Pros of dropping out
- No working this weekend 
- No working 24 hours this Monday

Cons of dropping out
- All that hard work was wasted 
- Can't get unrecorded leave later for working 24 hours

[UPDATE]: its Saturday and we have officially drop out of the tender. We will blacklist this vendor from any future endeavors... It was expected... Now what I am going to do with will these files

No comments:

Post a Comment