First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, February 26, 2024

Week 8 - Surgery time

So after the last day of the vacation. We went to the hospital for the surgery. It was a tiring week for me since I have to go to the hospital and come home as well. But I manage to make it work. 

Feb 18
• pack up
• Went to another tea house
• went to a choc factory.
• Arrived back at 330. Had some Korean at the mall
• Life begins again

Feb 19
• Wife was schedule for a meeting. I told her not to go since the person that she despise was there and she will have a meltdown. Low and behold she did. It wasn't a good day so I brought her out to eat.
• The X70 is now due for its 20000km service

Feb 20
• Today is wife’s birthday. So we didn't do anything much. The usual breakfast in the morning. After that we went to the bank. She took out 6000 to pay all her credit cards. So the family is officially on the green now. In the first time since ever. So let's keep it this way. It is going to be a long road. Had some breakfast for lunch and shared a chocolate chip cookie and went to take her medicine. That was mostly the day. Nothing special. Happy 47th birthday. I think we are all just worried about the operation.

Feb 21
• So today is operation time. Mom is back here so she will be in charge of picking up the girls. I've already showed her the way so that is not the issue. The girls didn't say goodbye to wife since they were already late for school. We got dressed and packed and left the house at 12. We had some lunch which was some fish and chips and then made our way to the hospital
• The hospital was really a string of bad luck over and over again. First they were late in processing her arrival. We booked a single room but they didn't have a room available so we are regulated to the 4 bedroom ward. To make matters worse I can stay with her since is a all girls ward. So I had to book a nearby hotel so I will be close by. The funny thing after I book the hotel a single room was available and the hotel was non refundable. She was supposed to go for an MRI before the operation but due to a miscommunication they didn't do it yet. Her operation was supposed to be at 8pm but it was delayed until 10:30pm. By that time I was so tired so I went to the hotel to sleep and got a called from the nurse at 3:30am saying and she is out.

Feb 22
• Today is recovery day for her. Everything hurts and she can't carry her leg. So I had to carry her leg for her.
• I did a couple of classes while she is resting but nothing much happen today. I did checked out of the hotel and got a nice shower before leaving
• I had to leave her because tomorrow morning I had to send my mom to the airport. Luckily her cousin is here to take over

Feb 23
• Send mom to the airport
• Came back to the hospital and took over. I was so exhausted so I slept super early

Feb 24
• I had to pick mom up at night from the airport. Her cousin took over again.
• Her mom in law visited and our favorite aunty visited as well. I miss her. At 65 and single she is living my dream life of becoming happy. Such a tiring week. This week is back to normal. So I hope

No comments:

Post a Comment