First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, February 25, 2024

Mario Party 3

They save the best for last 

Game no: 523
Genre: Board   
Platform: Nintendo 64
Release Date: 2000

Another year another Mario Party for the N64. The gameplay is the same. The core mechanics haven't change as much. I think they did tweak the difficulty level for Normal characters which is good. The stages are still super interactive and the minigames are still luck based (with some skill involved) Mario party will always be a staple in my household. Since this is the only game that everyone without any gaming background can play. The controls are simple enough. The gameplay is frustrating yet fun so I think this games appeals to everyone. Playing this solo the experience may vary. So I think that this game is best played with a group of friends. Will I play this again with my girls. Probably not since there are better versions (the gamecube versions are much better than this). But at least I tried it once. I won the board this time so in the end I give this game a B-Rank.

No comments:

Post a Comment