First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, February 4, 2024

Week 5 - It was good but with a minor hiccup

Last week of January. It is just me or time really is going faster. Which is great for me since I need to settle my debts fast. 

 Jan 28

• Mama met her best friend and this time her friend brought her daughter with them. Their daughter is my age and has two kids (aged 8 and 12). We ate at a very fancy restaurant that I will have to save a months salary to eat. We had great food and I talked a lot with my new "old" friend. We laughed a lot and turns out she was a Swiftie like me too. She is going to Japan with the girls to see the concert. How lucky.

Jan 31

• My hacker friend left today. Deleted her telegram and whatsapp. I thought she finally gave up but it turns out that her phone was busted. False alarm on my part. So far all good I guess

Overall January I became broke… I do love a challenge. So here is the start of me paying back what I owed. January wasn’t a great beginning with covid so let’s hope the February will be better

Feb 1 😞

• This has not been a good week for wife. With her job issues and her constant pain. She wasn't mentally prepared. I knew that tonight when we both are asleep she will try to hurt herself. Which is true since she woke up up at 3am and I found her on the floor with her wrist all bloodied. The cuts are deep but now I am like super detach from the situation. I sympathize but I can't do anything much but just support her. That's the only thing I can do
• Wife best friend came to visit her. They were supposed to go out for lunch but due to the incident in the morning. Her friend opted to come at the house instead. She brought food so that was good. They had a good talk and I just continue on doing classes and marking her exam scripts

Feb 2

• Last day for wife's students in university so they invite her to go and have fun. She was gone from 10am till 9pm. At least she is having fun. After a day yesterday

So That Week 5 in the bag. Still not a prefect great week. But it is okay. I'll take it a day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment