First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, February 25, 2024

Titans S4

Another show coming to an end










Bad guy of the season: Raven's dad Trigon is supposed to be the new bad but it turns out that bad guy was a person called Brother Blood. 

Story: This season was okay I guess. Everyone of the Titans get an episode to themselves with Superboy and Starfire are the star of this season

Camoes: Camoes by the Doom Patrol, Stargirl, and other DC superheroes in a short montage. This is really the end of the Multiverse of DC shows.

Ending: Satisfying. No loose ends. Everyone has their happy lives. Which is good since this is the last season

No comments:

Post a Comment