First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, February 26, 2024

The Creator

It was only a matter of time when a movie like this will come out 










What is it about?
In the distant future (2065) AI has become sentient and poses a threat to humanity. They build a last weapon to stop it and it is up to one person to find the creator of the AI 

The Good
I like how the technology is advance but not that advance to the point of unbelievable 
AI robots are distinctive and how the story is misunderstood 

The Bad
The story is build with a couple of chapters so it is not cohesive. 
This story will serve more as a miniseries rather than a movie
The ending was abrupt 

The Ugly
Nothing much 

After Credits: No

Verdict: It's a serviceable science fiction 

No comments:

Post a Comment