First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, February 26, 2024

Monk S3

A change in the series 










Goodbye Sharona: Sharona last episode was episode 9. I love Sharona, she has no nonsense against Monk and also a motherly figure. She provides a certain prespective against Monk phobias

Hello Natalie: I think Natalie is much better. They are partners. The first 6 episodes shows how Monk treats her like a partner and how she treats Monk like a boss. Overall I like the change

Best season: This show has no bad episodes. All episodes are funny and great. Season 3 is one of the greats 

Ending: Not a cliffhanger. But it has one of the sweetest ending ever 

No comments:

Post a Comment