First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, February 11, 2024

Week 6 - 2024 seems to be a crappy year so far

The hits just keep on coming. I don't know that is it just the year. Or everything is just hitting me like a ton of bricks. This week it finally happen. An implosion of relationship with my best friend. I knew that eventually this is going to happen and honestly my heart was ready for it. Other than that mom is here so that is kinda of a mixed bag. 


 Feb 4

• H2 went out for the first time unsupervised. Her best friend from school 5 years back changed school at the connected back. So they wanted to spend a day together at the mall. So the parents brought the kids to do karaoke while the parents went to have lunch and catch up. I remember how friendly the husband was. A good time to catch up. Plus this family is super rich. I am happy for them. Wish that one day I will be rich as well.

Feb 5

• Wife students finish presenting their Final year project (Part 1). So as a treat wife brought them to go eat at a local restaurant. The restaurant was a bit of a hipster cafe. Very hip. The food is not bad but is a tad on the spicy side. We end up talking a lot and just having a good time
• Pick up mom from the airport. She is going to stay here for a while. At least for 9 days. It is always a treat when mom is around. I send her to the hotel and she will be back later.

Feb 6

• Mom in law came the whole family and the baby. It seems that ever since the baby is here we keep going there or they keep coming here. I know that he is going to be a baby for another year or two but I guess we should enjoy it while it last.

Feb 7

• Went to the hospital for wife physio and her doctor's appointment. Found out that the doctor was busy but we have already set the appointment date. Her operation is set on 21st Feb. I won't lie that I am not worried. I am not that worried about the operation but more of the anesthetic. That is quite risky. Let’s just hope for the best and I can catch up on my classes before the operation.

Feb 8 😞😭 (unmemorable)

• Got cursed and told off by my best friend. They really hate me. I am sad but really there is nothing much I can do. Last thing they said to me is that they hate me and they want nothing to do with me. Well I’ve just been block on all socials and messages. I am sad but I am okay with it. I know that if God willing our paths will cross again and Insya Allah that we will meet each other again. They are always in my prayers and I’m going to miss them dearly

Feb 10

• H1 is still coughing after 10 days so we went to the clinic and she got her blood drawn. That was funny and interesting at the same time. Okay it turns out that she doesn’t have her BCG (a compulsory vaccine) so she needs to retake it back. Oh and it’s Chinese New Year. So it’s a long holiday


Another week. Very stressful for me. I think its because of the investment money that it is currently in limbo. And my best friend invested a lot of money in it. They are not happy that they lost the money. Well technically the money is not lost, the lawyers are working to get it back but with all good things, you need to wait for it to happen. So next week will hopefully be a quiet week since there is nothing much in the horizon. Let's hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment