First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, February 10, 2024

The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes

This movie was not that good











What is it about?
Go way back to the first Hunger Games where the young president snow is charge to handle on of the tributes

The Good
The first part of the is not bad. Where they start with the story on how the games came to be
Action is real since they are fighters without skill
Didn't know this was a musical since there are a lot of songs in this movie 

The Bad
The second part of the movie is like an entirely different movie. 
That part of the movie is a bit boring and I didn't quite like it 
The ending sucks

The Ugly 
Why they are hungry? I didn't catch that 

After Credits: No

Verdict: It is an okay movie. Nothing special

No comments:

Post a Comment