First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, February 15, 2024

Mario Party 2

The second outing. Will it be better

Game no: 522
Genre: Board   
Platform: Nintendo 64
Release Date: 1999

The next year Nintendo will try again release a sequel to their ever popular game. Mario Party 2. Nothing much has change from their previous formula. There is a still boards to play on and there are minigames to battle every time you end your turn. The Normal computer players are still super hard and the AI sometimes can be proven to be frustrating. There are a couple minigames requires you a split second decision in how you win it so that can also be frustrating in a sense.

Other than that. This game is actually fun. I did enjoy some of the minigames and the board is fun as well. I didn't win since it this game luck is not on my side. But I did finish the hardest board on the game list. Overall Mario party is a great game with friends. If you play this alone your mileage may vary. I can't say you will have fun. But it is something to do to pass the time. Another B-Rank for me 

No comments:

Post a Comment