First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, February 19, 2024

Week 7 - A good week. A short trip

This week was a good week. Nothing too exciting happen which is good. The weekend wife decided to made an impromptu trip to Cameron Highlands. So that was great. The last trip before her surgery

Feb 13
• Today had to send mom to airport, after that I need to run some errands such as picking up wife’s medications. In the evening I had to pick mom up. Arrived home close to 11pm. 300km the whole day
• Made a new friend online. I love Twitter/X. A good place to reconnect with people.
• My friend from New Jersey said hi. We’ve been friends for 4 years and sometimes we don’t connect but sometimes we do remember each other and that’s nice

Feb 14
• mom finally went home after 10 days.
• H2 had a school field trip. To a trampoline park I think. This time she is alone. Her best friend had Covid so she can’t come. Overall the trip was good until…
• Wife got pissed off at how messy the house is. So everyone has to clean the house before we get our privileges taken away

Feb 15
• H1 had her last sport day. Not sure why she goes there. She never participates. Sometimes I just think she wants to be close to where the action is. But nothing much after that.
• H2 cried again every Thursday. Which is sad. I told her there is nothing much you can do but just leave the room,

Feb 16
• H2 doesn’t want to go school. Due to been crying all week
• Wife decide to pack our bags and we’re going to a holiday. She likes to plan this types of holiday where there is no planning involve. I kinda don’t like it but I nowadays just go with the flow since I would rather have her happy than upset
• Arrived at Cameron Highlands. Roads were winding. Driving was awesome. I feel like was driving in a rally game
• Room was okay. We shared 2 queen bed with the girls in one room
• For dinner we ate steamboat and we didn’t eat much of the ingredients provided. The food was okay.

Feb 17
• This morning we woke up early to go to the tea plantation. The roads to the tea plantation were narrow and a bit dangerous. I send everyone up and then park below. Over there we had breakfast while enjoying the beautiful view of the tea farm. Cameron isn't as cold as I thought it would be.
• After that we went to a cactus farm. The roads were starting to be full of cars but we were in the opposite direction. Over there the girls bought a lot of cactus plants.
• Stop by a scone shop and bought some scones for the family back home.
• Stop at a fancy hotel called the Smokehouse to eat lunch. I shared a beef wellington while H2 ate some bangers and mashed. H1 just ate some scones while I ordered a plate of fries to share
• We done everything so we went home for a while to take a nap till 4pm.
• After that we went to the night market. Over there we saw a lot of fresh produce and food. We bought dinner at and just call it a night
• Still have time to make classes which is always great


This week is going to be the week of her operation. I am not lying if I say I am not worried but let's just hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment