First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, February 9, 2024

This is Us S6

 I didn't want this to end










Premise: The final chapter of the Pearson family where we follow the Big 3 and the conclusion of the greatest love story ever told 

Crying no you're crying: This season really hits hard where there are a lot of instances where they show all life flashes before our eyes. Every thread is closed and a new thread is open. That is the thing about life. There are ups and downs. There are good days and there are bad days. But we have to be there for all the days no matter how bad or how good it gets. 

I was putting this off: I didn't want to watch it knowing that is the final season but eventually I think it was time to say goodbye to them. I'm glad that everyone had their happy ending and Rebecca gets the sendoff she deserve. I really didn't want this to end 

Will I watch this again: Maybe, but probably with someone else. I don't want to watch it alone anymore. This is a really good show 

No comments:

Post a Comment