First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, March 1, 2024

Mario Tennis

A surprisingly simple and yet fun game

Game no: 524
Genre: Sport  
Platform: Nintendo 64
Release Date: 2000

Mario Tennis is basically the first videogame. Since the first videogame is pong where you play as a paddle and move the ball around. Tennis is just an enhanced version of that. This game is really the basic core mechanics of tennis. There are no power up gimmicks (there is however a power up shot that we can charge) or special stages that test you with your skills. This is just plain basic tennis. 

This game shows you that if you have good control and great mechanics, a simple game as tennis can be fun. This game is really is fun. You play as any of the classic Mario characters in 4 types of courts. Other than that is just a basic tennis game. I played the tournament mode and won. I can play the rest but after a good hour I think I already experience what I need to. Speaking of which I really need to start playing some modern games. But with work and stuff I don't have time. I should make some... Oh yeah A-Rank. If I don't play any
modern game. Probably on my 10 ten list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment