First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, November 1, 2021

Things that happen in October

Family • H1 got her first vaccine shot (Oct 1) • Sister in law finally came home (Oct 15) • Mom came to visit (Oct 16) • Callie gave birth to 4 kittens (Oct 29) • Went for a 4 day holiday at the beach (Oct 29)

Friends
• Best friend (Dex) gave me my birthday gift (Oct 21)

Me
• Got new joycons (Oct 10)
• Got Forza Horizon 5 Ultimate edition (Oct 21)

Others
• Lockdown has been lifted (Oct 11)


Series
• Leverage Redemption 1a (It’s weird when 2 of them are new but it’s the same Leverage that I love)
• What if… (This marvel animated series has a slow start but stick the landing)
• Manifest S3 (this show is becoming a bit more out of this world. It was okay)
• The office S4,5,6,7(This is really a funny show. S4 ending was awesome. S5 is really one of the best. It peaked. Season 7 says the goodbye of Micheal Scott. The series is going to change )
• Monsters at work (What happen after the end of the first monster inc movie)
• Star Wars Visions (anime take on Star Wars. Some are good some not so much)
• White lotus (Love the intro. What I thought to be a murder mystery just turns out to be people vacationing on an island)
• FBI Most Wanted (The story is more the same but the characters are why you stick for it)
• Superman & Lois (An amazing series take on Superman and family)

No comments:

Post a Comment