First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, November 18, 2021

The Holiday

A feel good movie about things can happen no matter how short the time is it 










What is it about?
The woman want a change in life decide to go on a two week holiday

The Good
The story is easy and it will make you feel good even with it bumps 
The US and UK are so different in terms of holiday
There are bits of comedy 
How to be a trailer editor 

The Bad
 Jack Black is not full on jack but he is good enough. Too bad he doesn't have that much screen time
The ending was too short. I want to know what happens next 

The Ugly
Nothing much 

After Credits: No

Verdict: Love this movie 

No comments:

Post a Comment