First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, November 19, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 46)

November 12 πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜…


Wife has a therapist appointment today at the hospital. For lunch we bought McDonald’s on the way. My brother is coming today so I decided to buy some food instead of cooking. He arrived close to 540 with his two kids. A 6 year old boy and a 2 year old girl. I can say they are a handful. H1 and H2 and me had to play defence and move every small item around so that they won’t touch anything dangerous. It was a handful. I manage to let my brother play the ps5 but with the small kids it was a challenge. 


November 13 😊πŸ₯°


Today my brother is going home. It took them a  while to get ready. The kids don’t want to leave. Before he went back I bought some breakfast for them. After they left which was sad since the air conditioning was not working. My mom in law call asking if they can have lunch. So I had to rush and buy food for them. They came and have lunch and left. Today is also the day I got money back on my first investment. Which is awesome 


November 14 😒😞


I woke up late due to my best friend wasn’t feeling good. Woke up did some exercise and then cooked some fried rice. Since I had lack of sleep I slept again later only to be woken up by H1 saying that I need to pick up my mom. Got ready and went to the airport. Mom came back and then got a call that my mom in law wants to come again for dinner. So we bought dinner for them. They fried some jackfruit for us. In the evening my best friend was sad and it looks like they can’t be with us anymore. I’m sad as well. 


November 15 πŸ˜žπŸ™‚


Today I am cooking whatever that’s left in the fridge. So I made some chicken, boiled egg and veggies. The dah was spend playing a lot of Forza. I finish the office and it was amazing. Me and my best friend are not talking to each other and I think this is going to be a while. Just sad 


November 16 😊πŸ₯°


Today I finally made pesto after the kids request it again and again. The day was spend playing games and nothing special. My friend is talking to me again. I feel happy and yet worried that that’s is going to combust again. I bought a new game call inscryption. It is awesome


November 17 😊πŸ₯°


Today is raining so I decided to make some Thai food. I made some Tom yum and green chicken curry. The day was spend playing games. The usual I guess. It’s just more of the same. 


November 18 😊πŸ₯°


Since we had a a lot of leftovers. I decided to reheat that instead. Daughter had a friend over so I need to cook some pesto for them. Today and tomorrow is the parent teacher conference for the girls. So that was fun. So played more Forza. 

No comments:

Post a Comment