First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, November 6, 2021

The Eternals

A new addition to the Marvel Cinematic Universe 










What is it about?
A journey that began 7000 years ago when a group of immortal beings came to earth to protect then against an enemy called the deviants  

The Good 
The action even thought its not much it conveys the story well
Each character has a good amount of screen time
The first deaf character in the MCU 
The plot twist 

The Bad
The story is super long and there is a lot of backstory that just drags the pacing of the movie. But I think you need the backstory to understand the origin of them

The Ugly 
Nothing much

After Credits: Yes two and with two surprise reaction

Verdict: A great MCU moviee

No comments:

Post a Comment