First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Knights of the Round

This game is not that bad 

Game no: 436
Genre: Action
Platform: SNES  
Release Date: 1991
























What is it about?
The Knights of the round table needs to protect their kingdom 

What did I liked?
The action is face paced 
3 characters with different fighting styles. Arthur is the all rounder 
Leveling up which will cause you to gain better armor and powers. 
If you die you continue right on the spot 

What I didn't liked?
They only give you two lives which is really small
Some of the bad guys are cheap 

Status: Finish the game until end credits

Fun Factor: Best be played with a friend 

No comments:

Post a Comment