First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, October 31, 2021

The Terminal

I love this movie. Again and again 










What is it about?
A man who is trapped within the system is stuck in the terminal 

The Good 
The movie is a feel good movie about what will happen if you are stuck in a place where time doesn't stay still 
For each obstacles that he faces, he makes due and try to figure out what the next move
The bad guy plays a guy who is frustrated 
A lot of funny moments 
The side characters also play an important role 

The Bad
Nothing. This movie is perfect 
I wish they showed him coming back at the end 

The Ugly 
Nothing much 

After Credits: No but they have signatures of all people who made the movie 

Verdict: One of my best movies of all time 

No comments:

Post a Comment