First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, November 27, 2021

The Story of Marvel Studios The History of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Volume 2

Volume two is much better




What is it about?
A detailed history of the MCU starting from Dr strange until beyond 

What is in this book?
Everything you want to do about how MCU movies are made
Inside never before reveal secrets and how stressful is it making a movie that we love 
Exclusive pictures and behind the scene look 

What I liked?
Reading about every small detail of the MCU 
The exclusivity of this book and the attention it has from the printing and the hard cover binder 
250 pages of awesome stuff
The last foreword by RDJ 

What I didn't like?
This book is heavy. I need to prop a table just to read it  
Some of the two page picture are cut in the middle. It is hard to see who was at the middle 

No comments:

Post a Comment