First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Genesis

















History 

Finally after a while I finish all the genesis games that it is my list. I never own a Genesis before but I've played it once around the 90s. I remember it was Sonic 2 and Mortal Kombat 2. It was some good memories. 

The Games
16 bit games are the same as normal 8 bit games. I think game of the 90s are more or less the same.  There are some games that stood the test of time but most of them didn't age well at all. 

The Good 
Sonic and anything Sonic adjacent it a good game to play in this machine. Other than that a couple of side scrollers. 

The Bad
Everything else. Most of the games really are just too hard to be played and it is not really fun.

The Ugly
Faux 3D graphics. They control bad and the gameplay just doesn't make sense 

Conclusion

The Genesis is probably great for its time but most of the games really are unplayable and the rest just trash. 16 bit is coming back but with modern gameplay which is awesome. But for now, this will remind in the far corners of history.


NES (30/787 games) 3.81% replayability
Master System (5/280 games) 1.79% replayability 
Gameboy (31/555 games) 5.59% replayability 
Genesis (28/776 games) 0.04% replayability
Neo Geo   (20/136 games) 14.71% replayability 
Game Gear  (10/257 games) 3.89% replayability 
SNES ( 784 games)

No comments:

Post a Comment