First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, November 5, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 44)

October 29 😊🥰


Today is vacation day. But before that we have some exciting news. Callie gave birth to 5 kittens. All are bi coloured but the sad news is one didn’t survive. So I had to bury him under the mango tree. We packed out stuff and around 430 we left. Making sure that Callie is in her cage already. We drove an hour to the resort which is shaped like a palm tree. Mom in law got free rooms and we got a two bedroom villa. At night we ate food brought by her. I bought my multicooker to reheat the food. At night we slept. 


October 30 🎂😊


Today first day at the hotel I went and did my normal exercises and then went to get breakfast. During lunch we all didn’t eat. I brought the girls to the beach for a photo shoot.  In the evening we went for a birthday party buffet dinner with everyone. It was Halloween theme and we ate a lot. H2 got a surprised birthday wish from the hotel staff. 


October 31 😊🥰

 

Today we work up at the hotel and I went to get breakfast for everyone. I also ate some breakfast while waiting for the rain to stop. We just relaxed at the hotel and played some uno with the girls. In the evening I went to get some dinner from a small shop where they only sell three items. The food was great. We got mcdonalds from a friend and the kids ate that late at night. My best friend was having a nervous breakdown so I tried to calm them down. It didn't work. Sigh...


November 1 😊🥰


Today it is time to go home. In the morning I carried all the stuff to the car and did a 6km walk around the area. At 11 it was time to go home. We arrived after lunch and brought our house sitter for lunch and ice cream. Got home and did laundry and then played some Forza. I won not once, twice but three times the eliminator. Even back to back. How awesome is that.


November 2 😊🥰


Today I decided to make two different types of spaghettis. One carbonara and one seafood olio. Both were hits but the kids prefer the carbonara one. The day was spend doing loads of laundry, watching the office, forza and reading my new marvel book and it is a very good read. It is just heavy that all


November 3 😊🥰


Today I didn't want to cook so I decided to just buy food and spend the rest of the day chilling. Wife became so annoyed at the house being dirty that she got super angry and tore everything apart. We were scared and just did everything and kept quiet. She had a late lunch so she is not having dinner. As for me I did the usual, office, flash, forza and marvel. And now we are packing for tomorrow's holiday. In the evening my best friend did something that really made me annoyed and sad but I wasn’t angry. 


November 4 😊🥰


Today we are going to the hotel for a staycation with our best couple friend. So we make sure all the cats are well fed. We left close to 12 to arrived at the hotel at 1. Our room is not yet ready so we went to have lunch at the mall food court. We got to our room and it was super big. 2 rooms and 2 baths. That night we celebrated the girls birthday with cake, sandwiches, ice cream cakes and a lot more other stuff. Me and my best friend are talking about my future investment and they decide to lend me a hand. 



No comments:

Post a Comment