First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, November 26, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 47)

November 19 😊🥰

Today I cooked some chicken rice. I did it less than a hour so that was good. Went for friday prayers and in the evening I finally beaten Forza Horizon. In the evening H1 made some bread pudding. My mom in law also called asking to come over so I had to cook extra food for her. Overall it was a good Friday. Oh and the kids are starting with the MCU

November 20 😊🥰

Today the girls watch 5 marvel movies the whole day. My day is spend playing some forza and tomb raider. I bought some kfc for lunch which I made some fried rice for dinner. Nothing special happen just a normal weekend 

November 21 😊🥰

Today we all just ate leftovers which was good since I didn't feel like cooking. At night I just put in the oven some tater tots and fish. The day is spend watching tv, playing and I took a nice long nap in the afternoon because I didn't feel quiet right. At night wife was bored so we decided to go to McDonalds for some ice cream. After that H1 said this whole family needs to go on a 6 months diet. 

November 22 😊🥰

Today is the start of the diet plan. So I made some grilled salmon with some potatoes. Other that that I just watched some shows and played some games. Just another normal day. It has been a lot of normal days. I am okay with that. Oh at night my mom in law came and I had to cook dinner for them.

November 23 😊🥰

Today I made some fish head curry. The day was spend fixing a clothes rack from IKEA and then in the evening my wife wanted to shopping outside. We had an early dinner outside as well. My best friend is doing a course right now and they need to concentrate because the exam is this friday. I wish them all the best. 

November 24 😊🥰

Today I decided to make some tandoori chicken since my dad in law is coming this evening. He came in the evening and had dinner with us.  H1 made some bread pudding. After that he took a nap and then we ended talking a lot. He left late and then we went to bed 

November 25 😊🥰

Today I decided to make something new. I made some beef ragu. First time making it and it was a hit. In the evening we went to the tailors to get our clothes made for the wedding. We had some tea and then went home and have some dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment