First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, November 22, 2021

Inscryption Act 1

This game is great but only the first act 

Game no: 438
Genre: Board
Platform: PC  
Release Date: 2021















What is it about?
It is a mystery game that starts of with a card game 

What I liked?
The card game mechanic is awesome. The gameplay is complicated in the beginning but you learn from your mistake 
Everytime you die you start again and you become the card. So the rogue like mechanic is fun 
The map has multiple branches and some gives you high reward but also has a riskier payout 
There is also an escape room inside the game where you can get up and solve how to escape the game 

What I didn't liked?
Once the game ends it ends. There is no more card game. The second Act is actually a pokemon type RPG and the thrid Act is roguelike 
The RPG mechanic is a drag  for. It has the card game elements but it is not the same since it a different type of deck 

Status: Finish the first act and watch the rest on youtube

Fun Factor: I wish they made this game but it is just card game version

No comments:

Post a Comment