First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Is more or less the same from the previous game 

Game no: 439
Genre: Action
Platform: PS$ 
Release Date: 2015




What is about?
Lara seeks to find what his father failed too

What I liked?
More of the same tomb raider gameplay but since this time she is not surviving against the elements and the people it seems like another action game. 
Combat is fast paced and the enemy AI is really challenging even in easy mode 
The story is okay. Nothing too special but it is enjoyable 
Using the bow and arrow
The DLC is fun but I wasn't interested in the story 

What I didn't liked?
The map is not as open world and you use the save points to travel from one place to another. The problem for me is that there is no incentive to go exploring away from the main story path 
Upgrading takes a while 
The last puzzle was very confusing

Status: Finish the main game and the DLC 

Fun Factor: If you love the first game you will like this one as well 












No comments:

Post a Comment