First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, November 12, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 45)

November 5 😊🥰

Today is vacation day. So this time I got to use the gym and lift some weights. I think I want to get weights probably next year. The kids are playing in the pool. After that we all went for lunch at the mall and ate some nice local food. After we send the kids home we went and watch the Eternals. It is the first time I went to a cinema in the whole year. The movie was not bad but it was extra long. We had food from the food truck park and went to bed. At night I had to go back home and check on Callie.

November 6 😊🥰

It is time to go home after 3 days of vacation. We pack out bags and left the place. Good memories. Coming home to a pile of dirty laundry. I brought pizza for lunch and for dinner we ordered in. I finally got time to play Forza 5. It took me 2 hours to figure out how to make it run properly on my pc and another hour to figure out how to play it with my best friend I made a choice for the future of my life and sign it on it. So lets hope it works. 

November 7 😊🥰

Back home on a Sunday. So there nothing much to do but just relaxed and play some Forza. For lunch I made some fried rice and bought some fried chicken after I did some groceries. For dinner the girls want sushi so I went to the mall where it was jam packed to get some sushi. It was a good weekend. At night I had to take the cleaner to clean the house tomorrow 

November 8 😊🥰

Today the cleaner is here and my wife is going to work. So early in the morning after I did my morning routine. I cooked a simple but delicious meal according to the girls. Today was a busy day for me. I had to bring both Patches and Baby to the clinic. baby has an ear infection and Patches has a skin rash. For lunch I got some sandwiches and I had too cook extra for dinner. More Forza for me   

November 9 😊🥰

Today I decide to make some curry chicken and some veggies with rice. Very simple meal. Other than that did some groceries and send the wife to work. Played a lot of Forza. I discovered a way to grind for xp points without driving so I left the computer on auto pilot until the next morning 

November 10 😊🥰

Today i decided to cook some beef stew since it was raining heavily and I thought it would be a good pairing with it. Other than that I played a lot of Forza and just hang out. 

November 11 😊🥰

Today I decided to cook some spaghetti for the girls and for the adults we ate some dim sum. Today I was a lazy Thrusday. Just relaxing, talking to friends, playing games and reading a book. I finally finish volume 1 of the History of the MCU 

No comments:

Post a Comment