First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, November 21, 2021

Forza Horizon 5

 We are back and now it Mexico 

Game no: 437
Genre: Racing
Platform: PC  
Release Date: 2021





















What is it about?
The Horizon Festival is back this time the whole of Mexico 

What I liked?
Play how you want to play this game. Unlike Horizon 4, you can do any activity you want. 
The map is 1.5 times bigger than the UK and there are a lot of things to do. The racers ranges from road, street, dirt, cross country
There are a lot of other activities to do such as drift, speed traps, speed zones and trailblazers which are my favorite. 
535 cars with different specs. I know I don't drive them all. There is a cool card game collection where you collect all the cars.
The eliminator is back and it is awesome as ever 
Auto driving function makes grinding of skill points much easier 
Super wheelspins

What I didn't liked?
Bugs and glitches makes the game frustration from time to time. I think since its still new it going to take a while for them to fix the bugs
Accolades, the new way of leveling up. It makes leveling up meaningless. 

Glitches
This game has a lot of glitches from the starting of the launch. My favorite exploits before they patch it was 
- Grinding of super wheelspins using the Willy's Jeep
- Grinding for skill points using the blueprint feature
- Buying all the cars with in the car collection

Status: Played close to 120 hours and got all cars, stories, and racers. Now I play it once a day for the eliminator until the next DLC 

Fun Factor: One of the best games I've played this year. Will be in the top 10  

No comments:

Post a Comment