First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Garou Mark of The Wolves

The best 2D fighting game that I've played in a while

Game no: 255
Genre: Fighting
Platform: Neo Geo (also re-released for the PS Vita)

Image result for garou mark of the wolves  Image result for garou mark of the wolves

Does this game holds up?
12 characters to choose from with 2 boss characters
Controls are spot on and precise
Each character is animated perfectly. Sprites move flawlessly and smooth
Before starting a match you can choose where to power up your character the most. When you life gauge reaches the level your attack power will be elevated
If you loose a match you can choose 4 different option to make it easier to play again. I always choose to lower the difficulty level
Story makes no sense to me but the gameplay makes up for it

Status: Played all the characters and finish the game multiple times
Fun Factor: Spectacular...One of the great Neo Geo Games


No comments:

Post a Comment