First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, September 22, 2017

Kingsman The Golden Circle

Why did Elton John sign up for this? 


What's it about?
The sequel for the best spy movie which is bigger and better than before 

The good 
Action is great. Everything looks beautifully choreographed 
The story is awesome with an added twist in the beginning, middle and end 
The end results does make me think 

The bad 
Channing Tatum was not used fully in the movie 
Too many subplots which makes a movie a bit long 
Camera actions still needs work for some action scenes 

The Ugly
I do love Elton John but why was he in the movie 

After Credits 
Nope

Verdict 
A great sequel with top notch action. Worth to be seen in the cinema and downloaded again later 

No comments:

Post a Comment