First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

The Foreigner

Man Jackie Chan is old 


What is it about?
Quan daughter was killed in a terrorist attack and now he won't stop until justice is served 

The good 
Action is realistic enough and shows that the hero is not a god mode kind of person 
The story follows 3 different plot which is tied together in the end 
A lot of time has passed in the movie which shows that nothing can be solve in a day 

The bad 
I don't quite get the plot of the terrorist attack. Maybe that's just me.
It's a slow exposition until the main action part starts 

The Ugly
Flashbacks which we don't need 

After Credits:No

Verdict: I can see this being a franchise. A good movie to watch if you are bored 

No comments:

Post a Comment