First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Tetris

The game that started in all

Game no: 241
Genre: Puzzle
Platform: Game Boy

Image result for tetris game boy Image result for tetris game boy

Does this game holds up?
- You control 7 blocks and make it into a line.
- That's about it.

There are a lot of variations of Tetris for the Game Boy but the original is still the best. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Status: Played a good chunk until I got bored. I could understand this game appeal to everyone
Fun Factor: A very great way to waste your time, anywhere you may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment