First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Aero Fighters 2

First Neo Geo game that I enjoyed

Game no: 253
Genre: Shooter
Platform: Neo Geo

 Image result for aero fighters 2   Image result for aero fighters 2

Does this game holds up?
Its a top down shooter where you fight and avoid bullet hell worth of enemies.
Your ship can be upgraded to fire a shot that could cover the whole screen
The bosses comes in you from all directions
You travel the globe to stop the bad guys.. Each stage is uniquely crafted from that particular region

Status: Finish the game
Fun Factor: A great way to waste your time

No comments:

Post a Comment