First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Mega Man

My first Mega Man that I finished

Game no: 247
Genre: Action
Platform: Game Gear

Image result for mega man game gear Image result for mega man game gear

Does this game holds up?
Classic mega man style game play. You fight a boss. Beat it and gain their power.
The power ups are useless against the bosses. The mega buster is the only weapon strong enough to defeat the bosses
Timing is every time in the game. Since you will die a lot (thank god for save states)

Status: Finish the game
Fun Factor: A great game, worth to be played

No comments:

Post a Comment