First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Wario Land - Super Mario Land 3

Its-a-me-wario... Wario has it own adventure

Genre: Platformer
Platform: Game Boy
Factory Sealed: 109

Image result for wario land super mario land 3 game boy  Image result for wario land super mario land 3 game boy

Does it holds up?
-  Same Mario style game play with a few tweaks
- Wario collects coins which has multiple uses. You need at least 10 to open a door and you can use it to throw to enemies
- Has 3 hats that gives different powerup. The bull hat that gives extra power. The dragon hat (which looks wired) that gives fire power and my favorite the wing hat that give rocket power.
- Bosses are hard

Status: Played a couple of worlds and then It got repetitive
Fun Factor: It a good game but the difficulty curve and the repetitive stages makes it a bit boring

No comments:

Post a Comment