First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Blazing Star

What the heck was the final boss?

Game no: 254
Genre: Shooter
Platform: Neo Geo

Image result for blazing star neo geo  Image result for blazing star neo geo

Does this game holds up?
5 different fighters to choose from each with their own unique shot, power shot and power ups
Graphics meld 2D with 3D sprites, the result is crisp and beautiful scenery
Enemies comes from all direction and so you need to strategies what aircraft to use (some can fire backwards)
The final boss is a baby that shoots laser... I don't get what is this game about

Status: Finish the game
Fun Factor: One of the Neo Geo best offerings. Worth to be played

No comments:

Post a Comment