First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, December 2, 2023

Heels

 I don't like wrestling but I do love this show 










Where we left off: The story about the brothers and the wrestling company that they built. It is mostly about family and stuff

Behind the scenes: Watching this show makes me think that as fake as wrestling is, everyone out there just wants to do the best shows. I am still amaze and how they do all those acrobatic stunts 

Gimmick: I think this a low budget wrestling show since it is not like the ones of TV.

Season 3: Sadly it ends in a cliffhanger and there is no season 3 in sight. Sigh. The story was just getting good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment