First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, December 2, 2023

Only Murders in the Building Season 3

I think this is the best season yet 










Premise: The title says it all but this time there is a musical involve as well.

Funny: I can say that this season is super funny. There are a lot of jokes that land. The comedic chops of Steve Martin and Martin Short really carries the show. Plus there are a lot of A list guest stars that makes the show shines even more 

Murder mysteries: I love murder mysteries is that every episodes will just give you a clue and by the last episode everything will tie up in one satisfying ending 

This building is curse: The show ends in another murder.. in the building. After 3 season you can actually think that this building is curse. But can't wait for the next season 

No comments:

Post a Comment