First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, December 21, 2023

Sound of Freedom

Based on a true story it seems











What is it about?
A story about a homeland security agent who quits his job to save a child from being human trafficked

The Good
The story is very interesting. I enjoyed it
There is less action in this movie. Its more mind games

The Bad
The story is a bit too long. There are a couple sections of the movie that doesn't need to be there

The Ugly
Nothing much, I enjoyed it 

After Credits: No

Verdict: The subject matter is hard but it is an enjoyable movie overall

No comments:

Post a Comment