First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, December 29, 2023

Talk to Me

Is this scary?











What is it about?
A hand that let's you talk to dead spirits and if they stay too long something else will happen 

The Good
The story is interesting enough 
It has a couple of good scares which are not jump scares 

The Bad
They didn't actually figure out what is the deal with the hand 
The ending doesn't really solve anything. For me it was unsatisfying 

The Ugly
Seriously I don't know what's the deal with the mother. They didn't actually explain it properly 

After Credits: No 

Verdict: It is okay. One of the enjoyable movies I watched 

No comments:

Post a Comment