First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, December 18, 2023

The Grand tour

Love to see the boys back together










I've been missing out: They have been our for 3 years and I haven't seen any episodes. Now with a no new episode. I thought I'll watch a season 2 with some season 3 

What makes this fun: The three of them are a great combination when working together. There funny banter makes this a enjoyable watch 

Editing: This show has a lot of editing which makes for more dramatic viewing but it means you don't know the actual story of the show. Which kinda sucks 

Verdict: I miss top gear. I want to watch it again. But I think it is going to be a while. In the meantime, this is good enough



No comments:

Post a Comment