First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, December 29, 2023

The Simpsons Season 34

Every year The Simpsons is a must










Why do I like the Simpsons: I don't know, the writing is not that great. There are a couple of stand out episodes. But I've been watching this since season 1. So it has become a must to watch 

Homer: I think Homer is the best cartoon dad in animation 

Secondary characters: With a couple of characters like Lenny and duffman. The Simpsons are trying to make each characters seem meaningful

Missing: It turns out some of the characters have no longer speaking role. I didn't notice that. Oh well. See you next year

No comments:

Post a Comment