First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, December 2, 2023

Gran Turismo

This is actually based on a true story 










What is it about?
The true story about a guy who is the best at the Gran Turismo sim game and went on to become a real life driver.

The Good
A lot of training on how he became a driver 
They incorporate the game inside the movie itself which is fun to watch 
There is an even a moment where something tragic (also true) which change that person for the better

The Bad
They didn't use the Gran Turismo theme which is a missed opportunity
Googling this guy career it has it highs and lows and now he is just there. 

The Ugly
Nothing

After Credits: No 

Verdict: For a videogame adaptation, I enjoyed it  




No comments:

Post a Comment