First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, December 29, 2023

The Equalizer Season 3

Helping people while wearing a track suit 











Where we left off: Season 2 ended in a cliffhanger and the issue was resolved in the first episode which is good

Secondary characters: The secondary characters have very good storylines this seasons. I especially like the character of Aunt Vi. I think she is better than the EQ 

The problem with this story: Is that they can write bad guys who knew her for way before. Which for me is really bad story writing. Halfway through the show you are put wit a new set of obstacles. I like it when it was just here solving the issues 

Cliffhanger: Again... And this time really I don't know how they can get out of this. It looks very dire. Can't wait for season 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment