First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, December 2, 2023

Barbie

 I can't see the hype 










What is it about?
It the story about the Barbie doll that kids love to play (and Ken) but the line is a bit blurry between the real world and the fake world 

The Good
Barbie land is interesting 
The story is good
All the Barbie's and Ken. This is basically a cameo of a lot of Hollywood artist 
Allan

The Bad
What is this story actually? Is like fantasy mixed with real life. 
I get female empowerment but this movie is so not for kids. I think they hype it all up because of it being Barbie. This movie has a message but the message in my opinion is just about equality between both genders 

The Ugly
Seriously, this movie is not based on any reality. I do wonder is there going to be a crossover with other Mattel brands. Do they have Uno land or Hot wheels land (that is going to be sick) 

After Credits: No

Verdict: Watch it once since it made a billion but I was okay with it

No comments:

Post a Comment