First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, December 21, 2023

The Good Doctor Season 6

It shows people with autism can do anything











Continues where we left off: With Lim being attacked and they have to save her. There are a lot of aftermath after that it takes a while for Shawn to resolve everything 

New faces: There are 2 new faces as well as a returning old one 

Fatherhood: Shawn and Lea are expecting their first baby. In real life a person like Shawn is a rare occurrence to happen but I'm glad that she got the girl as well as the baby too

Ending: It ended great but with a couple of different unresolved cliffhangers. Season 7 coming next year 

No comments:

Post a Comment