First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Cocoon

An interesting game but I am probably just not that smart

Genre: Puzzle
Platform: PC
Release Date: 2023

This game starts you with no story and no premise. You start as a bug in environment where you have to solve puzzles to proceed. The game only has two controllers which is the joystick and one action button. The puzzles are easy once you get the hang of it but there will be some instances that I will be stuck and I can't figure out what to do only to realize that the answers was starting at me at my face. So that makes this game super frustrating for me since
I'll be stuck at a stage can't figure out what to do next. Don't get me wrong, the game is beautiful and the mechanic of jumping inside in another environment (the gimmick is that you are in an environment which is in the shape of a sphere and you can go inside another sphere which is another environment. You use the spheres to solve a lot of puzzle since each sphere has different abilities) . In the end I stopped at 49% into the game. I wish I could finish it but I rather play something else. Overall I give it a C-Rank 

No comments:

Post a Comment