First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, December 31, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 52)

 December 24 🥵😊


Today we are going back to my mom village. We arrive close to lunch was greeting my homecooked village food. The day was spend looking at the livestock, going fishing without catching any fish. The only downside of that place is that it is super hot. But at night it gets colder. The girls went to sleep at my cousin house because that house has air conditioning.

December 25 😊🥰

Today after breakfast and just hang out until it was time to go home. Had lunch. Saw some monkeys and then it's time to go home. The road back home was long because there were a couple of car crashes. Came home and hug the wife and bought some food outside. Played Forza at night and I called it a day.

December 26 😊🥰

Today my mom decided make some chicken curry and some fresh baked fish that we got from the village for lunch. The day is spend just hanging out and playing games. Nothing much is going on

December 27 😊🥰

We had a lot of leftover rice from yesterday so my mom decided to cook some fried rice. H2 had a play date with her friend who gave her an awesome gift. H1 got a gather with his friends to play ice skating and hang out at the mall. Me however have to go pick up the cleaners and become a chauffeur to everyone. Good day I guess.

December 28 😔😢

Today my mom and me are cooking some nasi lemak. It all went well until my mom said something hurtful to my wife. Which cause her to cry. I took the cleaner back home and take our cat baby back (haha baby back). Wife didn’t want eat with mom so I got her food and she ate alone with me

December 29 😞😊

Today a lot of cool things happen. I bought an RTX 3070ti with a egpu. Send the car to be fixed. Cooked some steamed with potato egg salad. In the evening I went out with wife. She bought a coffee maker. My best friend passed her exam and another is expecting a baby. Wife is still upset with my mom

December 30 😞😊

Today I decided to cook some fish curry and it was delicious. In the evening I made some pratha bread to go with fish curry. Other than that the day is just like any other day. Mom is still being pissed off by me.

December 31😞😊

The last day of the year. So today I went for friday prayers and in the evening we went to the vet for patches. It turns out that patches has some ear infection and just by giving some drop he will be okay. The doctor told me that it was panic situation to move 14 cats to avoid the flood. After that we went to see my father in law. We had a good talk and he praise me for being awesome... The final uno game and the winner is H2. Spend the last hour talking to my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment