First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Overboard!

 A interactive story book 

Game no: 442
Genre: Other
Platform: Nintendo Switch  
Release Date: 2021















What is it about?
You killed your husband and now need to try to prove your innocence until your arrive 

What did I liked?
Multiple combinations on how you can finish the game 
To get the best ending you need to be at the right place at the right time 
Love the old timey music
You keep looping again and again 

What I didn't liked?
You only have 8 hours and sometimes you won't have enough time to finish the mission 
After a while you get frustrated trying to figure out what to do next

Status: Finish the game with no loose ends 

Fun Factor: Is an okay game. Quite enjoyable 

No comments:

Post a Comment